Manufacturer Ground Heaters
Model Number E3000
Engineered for reliable performance and trouble-free starts for up to 140 hours of run time, the E 3000ES will provide maximum flow and ensure consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing applications. The E 3000ES thaws or cures up to 6,000 sq. ft. With accessories this heater will cure up to 18,000 sq. ft. or provide 535,000 cu. ft. of dry heat at 83% efficiency, the highest in the industry.
- With 3,000 ft. of hose and a hydraulic hose system, the E 3000 allows for single person set-up and placement, for greater flexibility on all applications.
- Positive displacement pump provides maximum flow and consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing. One pump per hose loop means delivery of maximum Btu's per hour.
- Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- Performance monitoring strobe light indicates from a distance that all systems are operating properly.
- Several options are available including a 5 kW liquid-cooled diesel generator and lifting bail.