Product URL Click Here For More Information
Bierschbach carries both hydrostatic and mechanical trowels.
Hydrostatic Ride-On Trowels:
- Hydrostatic drive and patented hydraulically-controlled steering
- Path width from 92 inches to 117 inches
- Optimum speed and torque range for floating and finishing
- Heaviest-duty spider and wear plate assembly
- No belts, pulleys or gear boxes
- Yanmar Turbo diesel engines
Mechanical Ride-On Trowels:
- Patented twin-pitch control for simultaneous blade adjustment or both rotors (single pitch control available as an option).
Premium gearboxes deliver optimum performance and eliminate overheating problems.
Retardant spray and lights standard.
Twin 36, 46 and 48-inch blade models